Just as the pieces of clothing we wear need regular washing to keep them fresh and hygienic, our homes require recurring cleaning. Accumulated dirt and dust on carpets, furniture, tiles, windows, and other parts of your home enable harmful pests and bacteria to work and flourish freely. Recurring home cleaning is crucial to keep you home free from these dangerous things. Homeowners must keep in mind that cleaning costs are minimal compared to the replacement cost of carpets and furnishings, and hospitalizations due to bacteria-related illnesses.
TRUSTWORTHY HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES requires its employees to exercise reasonable care in cleaning your home, and TRUSTWORTHY HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES will only pay claims for breakage/damage where TRUSTWORTHY HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES employees have failed to meet the standard of care of a reasonable person performing the task of cleaning. Please be aware that breakages/damages can occasionally occur even where Healthy Cleans employees were exercising an appropriate level of reasonable care, and in such cases TRUSTWORTHY HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES will not be liable for any breakage/damage.
Trustworthy Cleaning Company provides matchless regular home cleaning services.
Our recurring professional cleaning can ensure:
- Better life expectancy – Removing potential problems that may result in the early replacement of carpet, soft furnishings, and other things in your home.
- Stain Removal – Our professional cleaners can get rid of those nasty stains, concealed and discomforting spillages, spots, and marks.
- A germ-free environment – Total elimination of accumulated debris, dust, and soil.
- Better appearance – Old carpets, appliances, furniture, etc. will look radiant and brand new after they undergo our recurring professional cleaning.
- Eradication of bacteria and mites – lowering the threat of allergies, molds and other possible problems.
- Deodorisation – Bid goodbye to unpleasant; we provide treatments to make sure that your carpets and furniture are fresh and clean.
The list below is an inclusion of all areas to be cleaned in our recurring home cleaning session:
- Cobweb removal up to 12 feet
- Dusting and wiping down all wall/room decors, ceiling fans and lamp shades; items are lifted and dusted underneath
- Dusting of furniture sofas, chairs, and cushions (removing and vacuuming underneath occasionally)
- Dusting and wiping down blinds, window shades, window sills, tracks, and frames
- Cleaning entry doors; cleaning of glass inside and out when accessible
- Dusting and wiping down all wall plates, light fixtures, baseboards, vents, door frames, and doors (spot cleaning if needed)
- Dusting dry electronics (will not use any products in electronics)
- Emptying wastebaskets
- Vacuuming/mopping floors, including under the items that can be easily moved with two hands (no heavy lifting/moving)
- Making beds
- Changing bed linens occasionally, upon request only (top bunk beds excluded)
- Cleaning and scrubbing shower wall, shower pans, tubs, sinks and faucets, and countertops cleaned, disinfected and shined (shower caddies and contents are excluded)
- Cleaning and dusting vanity lights
- Cleaning and scrubbing inside and outside of the toilet bowl; cleaning, disinfecting and shining base exterior of the tank
- Cleaning mirrors
- Cleaning cabinet doors
- Cleaning, scrubbing and disinfecting sink and faucets. Sink must be free of dishes (we don’t wash dishes)
- Clean and shining of range hood or under built-in microwave (if accessible), stove top, range front (sides when exposed)
- Cleaning control knobs
- Clean and shining microwave inside and out
- Clean and shining refrigerator front and top and sides if accessible
- Cleaning, scrubbing and disinfecting countertops (small counter top items & small appliances lifted and cleaned under)
- Cleaning cabinet doors and handles
Note: All cleaning is limited according to accessibility (we don’t stand on countertops or appliances)
- Cleaning of washer and dryer front and top and sides if accessible
Upon Request with extra charges
- Cleaning of therefrigerator interior (contents must be removed and replaced)
- Cleaning large appliances behind and underneath (homeowner must move appliances for accessibility)
- Removing sofa/chair cushions and vacuuming underneath with every cleaning
- Detailed dusting of heavily knick knack’s areas (call for details)
- Cleaning interior window glass, frames, tracks, and sills (height restrictions may apply)
Note: * Dusting involves removal of dust only. On the other hand, cleaning involves wet rag with product to remove dirt and grime.
Note: Our cleaners will only use Healthy Clean -approved “green” products.
Special Items: Homeowners with collectibles, heirlooms, or irreplaceable items, we request to remove them,or they may be subject to TRUSTWORTHY HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES disclaimer.