Through the years, your counter tops and designer tiles are constantly exposed to the harsh environment and draws dirt and filth. Many of this dirt settle in between tiles and cracks, which normal household cleaners and a toothbrush just can’t reach. With the presence of grout, your elegant bathroom and kitchen may appear unclean and grimy.
Cleaning and “Clear Sealing”
Tile and grouts are vulnerable to dirt, grime, and spills, often discoloring the surface. And cleaning them is a challenging job especially if you aren’t knowledgeable on the proper cleaning methods, and you don’t have the right tools. If this is the case, allow us to make your tile and grout germ-free, clean and look like new again.
Our Austin Tile & Grout Cleaning Process:
- Our initial step is to put non-toxic pH neutral cleaners into your tile and grout
- After which, we deeply clean your tile and grout using a machine that has a high speed and a gentle scrubber, which also draws away dirt from your tile and grout
- For hard to clean areas, we may use vapor steam cleaning
- The finals step of the process is to apply tile and grout protector to cover and protect it from future stains and spills. The tile and grout protector is a water-based, non-toxic solution and is safe for your whole family and even pets.
Benefits of Having Your Tiles and Grout Professionally Cleaned
- Maintains the look and value – by making sure that your tile and grout are clean, you’re actually doing something that at the same time keeps the value of your home. Do not think that this is just a minor and insignificant factor. If you have shiny and clean tile and grout, the total value and quality of your home is improved.
- Benefit from the latest equipment – you might be using a sponge or brush along with common cleaning solutions when you are cleaning your tile and grout at home. We have the skills and the best equipment, so we can clean with more efficiency and provide great results.
- Tile and grout should be cleaned properly – there are proper ways of cleaning tile and grout. We do not do shortcuts, and we know how to handle even hard-to-clean stains. By us to clean the tile and grout in your home on a regular basis, you will never end up having an unclean and nasty-looking floors and walls.
The minimum rate for our tile and grout cleaning is $100, and you will get a FREE carpet cleaning for ONE room.
Price is $0.45 cent per square foot, but add $0.40 cent per square foot if you want to add SEAL to the floor.
Note : For more info and details, call us. This is just an estimated cost.
We also offer tile and grout cleaning services in Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Manor, Leander, Dripping Springs, Kyle, and more!